Wednesday 7 September 2011

Pizza'd out

I officially have a 4-day weekend!  Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and now Monday are all completely free.  I switched out of a 10 a.m. Microeconomics class on Mondays and picked up a Social Foundations class on tuesday mornings so now I'll have an extra day to travel or recover from a trip if I need it.  Maybe it will be used for homework, too.  We'll see.

But after class on Tuesday, my roommate Jack and I set to work to cook dinner for 18 or so other Jans that signed up.  Everyone gave us 5 pounds, we went to the store, we cooked for a long time, and the finished product was 12 delicious, homemade pizza pies.  A lot of work but definitely worth it and also a good start to our weekly Tuesday night Big Dinners.


 

Mmmmmm....Pizza

2 comments:

  1. The jig is up, Gipp! Dinner for four will be a piece of cake when you get home! Congrats to you and Jack for feeding 20--that's an accomplishment!
    Did you get five star reviews??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys actually made the best pizza I've ever had - hands down! Thanks so much! It's going to be so awesome to come back from Film class at 8pm and not have to worry about dinner! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete