Friday 7 October 2011

Lots of work and little sleep

My week was dominated by a six page paper on two books due Tuesday,  a four page research paper due Wednesday, and a narrative essay due Thursday.  Pretty interesting stuff to write about, but that's not exactly what I was thinking at six in the morning on Wednesday when I was still up writing a paper due at 1:30 p.m.  Not to mention that this was after getting 4 hours of sleep on Monday night.  I normally put work off a little bit but that didn't happen this time surprisingly enough!  I spent a lot of time doing other work I had to do and there was just a lot of it.  But now the week is over and my work load has substantially decreased.  

In other news, I am officially a member of the University of London's noncompetitive swim team!  My friends Brian and Jack both tried out and we all made it!  Essentially we swim for an hour on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, so not a big time commitment at all but it should be a ton of fun!  Close to half the people in our lane got pulled out and didn't make the team so we were pretty happy to make it through the try out and timed lap alive!  This is also going to be a great way to meet some new friends and a lot of people studying at University of London.  

Time to sleep, eat, and sleep some more

1 comment:

  1. Gip!!

    Sounds like you are having an awesome time! I can't believe you are in London, what a great experience. Enjoy every minute of it!

    Lata Gata-
    Amy :-D

    ReplyDelete